Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. Position Summary:
Working with Sales, designs Commercial Electronic Security Systems and other low voltage systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary function of this position is to engineer and design electronic security systems to meet functionality and performance requirements, and ultimately to bring the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives while meeting and often challenging deadlines.
- The primary challenge of this position will be to design complete and accurate electronic security systems while adhering to classic project constraints.
- Secondary challenge with this position is to depict these systems accurately in CAD format.
- Estimated that 50% of the time would be spent with sales people to estimate systems and 50% of the time would be spent creating engineered drawing packages for the submittal and project.
- High School or Equivalent
- 2+ to 5 years in Security Industry desired
- Microsoft, Autocad and General Computer Skills
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.