What you will do
The Commercial Security Estimator spends their days working with Sales Executives designing Commercial Electronic Security Systems and other low voltage systems. The primary function of this position is to engine er and design electronic security systems to meet functionality and performance requirements, and ultimately to bring the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives while meeting and often challenging deadlines. How you will do it
- The primary focus of this position will be to design complete and accurate electronic security systems while adhering to classic project constraints.
- Create and depict these systems accurately in CAD format.
- 50% of the time would be spent with sales people to design and estimate systems for Johnson Control Customers
50% of the time would be spent creating engineered drawing packages for What we look for
- High School or Equivalent
- 2 to 5 years in Security Industry required, either in a sales, project management, design or technician role.
- Microsoft, AutoCAD and General Computer Skills
- NICET III certification is a plus
Who we are
- Valid drivers' license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Available for local travel
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. Being a part of a global company like Johnson Controls affords you exposure to global career pathing opportunities.
JCI is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.