Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
A Tyco Integrated Security Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert. Alleviates concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. Advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and processes inspections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Education: Experience:
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- Service and repair Commercial security/Fire Alarm/CCTV/Card Access systems
- Minimum 2 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing Tyco Integrated Security or comparable product line.
- Electrical/Electronic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver's license required.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale. Johnson Controls is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.