A Service Technician is a troubleshooter and service expert. Alleviates concerns the customer may have regarding a security system. Advises customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and processes inspections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Education: Experience:
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies.
- Service and repair Commercial security/Fire Alarm/CCTV/Card Access systems
- Minimum 2 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing companies comparable product line.
- Electrical/Electronic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver's license required.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.