What you will do:
Perform routine inspections, testing, servicing, and preventative maintenance of Sprinkler life safety product lines as well as, similar competitive manufacturers' product lines while under close supervision. - Meet customer expectations while performing inspections.
Complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices, such as laptop computers and/or hard copy. - Assist in maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule. - Input, retrieve and archive inspection documentation program via the laptop computer. - Work with inspectors in making minor repairs and programming changes while under the direct authorized supervision. Complete assigned inspections on time. Perform other duties as assigned. How you will do it:
Demonstrate a high level of customer service. - Ability to work well with team members and willingness to follow instructions. - Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times. - Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly. What we look for:
Who we are
- Education: - High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in low voltage electrical and electronic systems.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, submittals, and operational/product manuals.
- Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements. - Willing to travel out of town including overnight lodging.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
- Achieve NICET Level I certification within 9 months.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou .