GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As Data Analyst for the GE Healthcare Life Sciences business you will be required to maintain and monitor various tools, such as CRM tool SFDC, you will setup customer specific discounts and pricing, supporting x-functional ITO related queries and projects. You will be owning customer price file creation and provide complex Qliksense reporting based on customer requests.
• Prepare and load customer specific price list for ecommerce platforms
• Salesforce.com administrative related tasks
• Setup and maintain customer specific pricing into Advanced Pricing tool (Oracle).
• Maintains pricing database, ensuring accuracy of agreement expiration dates and customer specific pricing obligations
• Participates in ITO projects on an as needed basis
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Prepare sales reporting in Qliksense
Working knowledge in the following:
• Good MS Excel skills (e.g. vlookup, formulas to compare data, review data)
• Good skills in Salesforce.com
• Qliksense skills
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Problem solving skills, initiative, proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail
• Competent MS Office skills and be comfortable working with different systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, strong matrix skills
• Continuous innovation, process improvement, and adaptability skills.
• Experience interfacing effectively with multiple levels of management.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
Locations: United States; Massachusetts; Marlborough
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.