Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Additional Job Functions:
- Cross-train in areas as required by your manager
- Work in other areas or departments as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
Desired Qualifications: Work Environment:
- Flexible schedules that can accommodate early morning shifts
- Good time management skills for preparation and production
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Minimal experience in the food service industry
- Basic computer skills and abilities to quickly learn new programs
Most often work in back-of-house. Requires frequent
lifting/transporting of hot food items, ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam, and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.