Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Functions:
- Receive; label and rotate and restock packaged food items.
- Sort; Pick and Bag orders and deliver to paying customers living in the facility.
- Prepare and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Cook and prepares food products precisely according to the recipe
- Set up and break down the prep station
- Prepare, package, label, and date all fresh food products for retail (salads, sandwiches, fruit cups, parfaits, wing trays)
- Rotate products based on labels to ensure freshness
- Cut and weigh meat and cheeses needed for the day and date the products
- Slice meats and vegetables
- Clean and sanitize work areas, kitchen equipment and utensils
- Must be able to read and follow directions/recipes
- Must be able to operate kitchen equipment (including meat slicer and proper use of knives)
- Cross-train in areas as required by your manager
- Work in other areas or departments as needed
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Most often work in back-of-house in a stock room sorting and picking items for bags. Requires frequent lifting/transporting of hot food items, ability to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam, and other at risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion. Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Flexible schedules that can accommodate early morning shifts
- Good time management skills for preparation and production
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Minimal experience in the food service industry
- Basic computer skills and abilities to quickly learn new programs
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.