A Commissioning/Validation Manager job in Hauppauge, NY is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. You must have experience with Commissioning and Qualification/Validation within the Bio/Pharm industry to be considered for this position. In this role, you will be responsible for managing current Commissioning and Qualification staff to execute projects across North America.
Commissioning/Validation Manager job responsibilities include:
• Project Management on both technical issues, and financials.
• Interaction with client engineering, validation, quality departments during project management and execution of projects.
• Assisting with business development to bring in future work with current and new clients.
• Learning safety policies,and ensure compliance with staff.
• BA or BS in Engineering or Scientific related field.
• 10+ years commissioning experience
• Prior Project Management experience.
• Ability to travel within U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada
If you are interested in this Commissioning/Validation Manager job in Hauppauge, NY, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have questions about the position please contact Gina Jackson at Gina.Jackson@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.