Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing key support to customer-facing field
personnel. Assists Technicians in troubleshooting of Rugged Mobile
Computers. Corrects or changes work orders to facilitate Technicians'
use of the handheld and activation tools (FTSRT). Works with moderate
supervision/guidance.Is accountable for individual results and impact
- Resolves issues regarding installations and service calls. Performs
data entry and work order modifications. Resolves order discrepancies in
advance of Technicians being routed to appointments. Maintains contact
via phone or text when Technicians are on site.
- Supports order modifications including rates/packages/provisioning
codes, installation charges and points/quota. Ensures workflow in
advance of Technicians being routed into the field.
- Provides operational support to Technicians; works with both internal
and external resources and maintains detailed account notes of all
actions taken in the appropriate tool/application.
- Maintains daily operational records for feedback to cross-functional
areas, including Care & Order Management.
- Handles inbound contacts (phone calls, emails, and text messages) from
CommTechs regarding troubleshooting mobile devices.
- Provides soft check-in exceptions (AdvanTECH fall-out) when the need
- Supports real-time service verification (QC of levels) using Grand
Slam and Home Health Check.
- Demonstrates active listening skills. Ensures mutual understanding and
effective communication of information. Represents the Company in a
positive, professional manner. Minimizes need for further customer
- Demonstrates strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Maintains records and logs related to the assignment and on time
arrival of field personnel.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer