Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for focusing on Pre/Post Day Of functions related to
installation and trouble calls. Focuses on Pre/Post Day Of activities,
provides Day Of pre setup/post follow-up and ensures that account
qualification activities are in place at day of install for all lines of
business (LOB). Verifies, prequalifies, and validates need for
appointments. Confirms the appointment window and accuracy of the work
order; troubleshoots issues with a customer if necessary and provides
feedback on work order errors to correct mistakes. Confirms with the
customer that all work has been completed as requested and provides
feedback to the technical operations on issues with any scheduled work
orders to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proactively calls customers to inform of any activities impacting day
of job. Communicates verbally with customers and colleagues using
Customer Quality experience skills.
- Provides coaching documentation to cross-functional areas associated
with work order non-compliance and customer impacting order fulfillment.
- Pre-calls customers for all lines of business for light
troubleshooting in an attempt to prevent unnecessary trouble calls.
Verifies that customer is home, confirms appointments, reviews services
to be installed.
- Post-calls (minimum of two jobs per Tech per day for quality control
scoring) for customer feedback and to ensure that problem was corrected
and that work was completed satisfactorily.
- Appointment management: running late calls to Technicians, estimated
time of arrivals, reschedules with customer, and go backs. Works pending
reports to reschedule jobs (not homes, not completes, and cancels).
- Basic RF troubleshooting and online installation troubleshooting with
customers. Uses the billing system to retrieve information and utilizes
appropriate troubleshooting tools to assist customers. Diagnoses and
corrects customer account information.
- Recognizes, identifies, confirms, and communicates possible outages
and service calls created by outage conditions. Cancels trouble calls
through Outage verification or Pre-call screening.
- Effectively uses tools and systems to support business rules through
call and ticket management. Creates or cancels work orders in the
appropriate billing system along with utilizing the software associated
with dispatch functions.
- Identifies Trends or Events Details that merit attention and
escalation to the appropriate parties.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer