(Global) Industry Solution Manager / Industry Marketing Specialist - Communications Industry
This position is responsible for driving the adoption of Industry Solutions in the COMMS industries. This individual will also be responsible within ISG for COMMS Industry Solutions, including solution strategy/marketing and business planning, solution design, solution development, partner enablement, sales enablement and go-to-market execution.
The COMMS Industry Principal/Industry Solution-, Industry Marketing Manager will work closely with the ISG teams, Sales, Sales Consulting, Product Development, Product Marketing and Partners in order to design, deliver and execute the solution strategy.
- Solution and Content Development
• Lead Industry Solution design, development and go-to-market rollout
• Build the global industry marketing messaging, incl. key message decks, solution presentations, sales kits and thought leadership collateral
• Promote a strong and collaborative relationship with the Oracle product management and product development teams
- Field- / Seller Enablement
• Train and support the sales, presales and product marketing resources on how to present and position the Oracle industry strategies, solutions and messages
- Partner Enablement
• Drive partner adoption of the Industry Solutions
• Facilitate partner inclusion in account teams in the context of Industry Solution cycles
- Customer Engagement (for selected Tier1 accounts, with transformational Cloud opportunities)
• Identify customer-specific solution potential
• Connect Oracle Industry Solutions to customer problems
• Enable Oracle account team to Facilitate customer acceptance of Industry Solutions
• Deliver industry presentations in selected Tier1 Accounts
- Business Planning, Industry Marketing and Development
• Deliver industry strategy and business plan
• Drive industry go-to-market and industry marketing execution
• Support demand generation campaigns and marketing events
- Solutioning and product marketing / -management skills - ability to connect Oracle products to customer problems, and to design, build and market compelling xLOB solutions
- Consulting skills - ability to develop consultative and trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders; ability to discover and identify issues and opportunities; ability to leverage business acumen to develop compelling business case and value proposition
- Leadership skills - ability to develop compelling vision and to command attention and commitment from Oracle teams, customers and partners
- Executive communication skills - ability to effectively communicate with all parties, including customer executives, internal cross-functional teams and partners
- Presentation and messaging skills - ability to fully understand Oracle's corporate and industry solution messaging; ability to build executive presentations and effectively present them in front of internal and external audiences
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills - ability to collaborate with all stakeholders in an open, respectful manner in order to keep them motivated, engaged and committed
- Time management skills - ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize under tight deadlines
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience with a major company in the industry, a software company and a major SI in the COMMS Industry
- Deep Knowledge of COMMS processes and solutions, specifically around SaaS, PaaS (and IaaS)
- BA/BS/MBA degree in related field
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. BA/BS/MBA degree.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.