Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Communications Operations Specialist located in Raynham, Massachusetts.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.3 billion in 2013 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Communications Operations Specialist will assist the corporate communications team with coordination of communication programs & activities, administrative tasks and basic writing and editing to support successful execution of projects.
- Maintain complex and changeable calendar, arrange meetings (all logistical details, technology, etc.), scheduling travel, handle/prepare documents, some of a highly confidential and sensitive nature, execute consistent and precise follow-up by ensuring issues are resolved and projects completed, expense management, purchasing
- Support execution of organizational communications, including templates, distribution lists and writing/digital posting for internal channels
- Support execution of external and internal events, and research and execution for special projects
- Write to support internal and external communication projects, business success stories and to support meetings & events
- Create, edit/format PowerPoint presentations
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion, maintain strictest confidentiality, independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities with great frequency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Strong proof reading and editing skills are required.
- Experience with social networking and employee-facing communications is desirable.
- Candidates must have a “can do” attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on leadership, relationship development and project management are also required.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced team setting.
- Very strong organizational skills, excellent judgment and reasoning abilities, able to solve problems proactively and with independent discretion, flexibility, ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, and the ability to work with independence and minimal supervision, and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience in productivity and portal technology systems to effectively handle Ariba, SharePoint, Workday, Our Source, Concur and GXRS expense reporting processes.
- Experience making international and domestic travel arrangements, and coordinating on/offsite meetings are required.
- This position is located in Raynham MA and requires up to 5% domestic travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function