PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
The Communications and Change Team works with leadership to enable the firm's vision, strategy, values and purpose.
Team members are strategic advisors who specialize in driving sustainable change and implementing effective communications strategies to drive the firm's key priorities and enhance the culture of the firm.
The Internal Communications and Change Team is dedicated to driving change and enhancing the culture at the firm by managing the effectiveness of firmwide and/or business/functional strategic priorities.
The team creates high quality and high impact communications that engage partners and staff and enhance the firm's culture and brand inside the firm.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4 years of progressive roles involving internal and external corporate communications
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Change Management
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and/or success, in managerial roles involving driving change through experience and thorough knowledge of a global network of professional services firm and its business, emphasizing the following
- Developing change management and communications principles and practices with stakeholder groups, leveraging a technical proficiency in communications;
- Managing the firm and/or business to achieve strategic priorities and goals through the successful execution of change and communication activities;
- Managing appropriate change and communications activities for specific change initiatives;
- Managing the coordination of standardized communications across the firm or business, while eliminating non-strategic communications and driving use of communications cascade;
- Driving the direction of the firm or business by developing and executing change management and communications plans to drive adoption and sustainability of change for strategic initiatives;
- Managing change management and communication activities with appropriate stakeholders to minimize cultural barriers and resistance to change;
-Managing adherence to risk management protocols as it relates to internal and external events;
-Applying independent judgment in resolving issues;
-Leveraging technology and tools that enable communications, including Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Google platforms and tools; and, web-based publishing, webcasts, videos, and social media platforms;
-Providing coaching and real-time development opportunities to junior team members.
Demonstrates thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team leader, identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:
- Writing and tailoring content to intended audiences;
- Demonstrating commitment to continuous improvement through innovation, simplification and leveraging industry-leading practices;
- Creating deliverables with the highest standards of quality and accuracy;
- Managing executive/leadership communications, large webcasts, and storyboards for multi-media/video planning;
- Developing and executing communications strategies in corporate or professional services environment;
- Communicating effectively via multiple channels and with impact to all levels of internal audiences, staff through partner, as well as external audiences as needed.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.