Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Serves as an expert advisor and relationship manager in executing priorities, supporting business goals, and implementing best-in-class strategies. Clients may be internal corporate stakeholders, media or customer facing business leaders. Key contributor to the creation and delivery of strategic communications and marketing initiatives that deliver quantifiable results to support corporate priorities.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Contributes to and implements communication and marketing strategies to support the company's strategic initiatives. Develops strong working relationships with business area management/clients.
- Identify, understand and resolve client issues. Thinks creatively and provides strategic solutions. Builds client commitment and engagement around strategy.
- Adds value and creates impact for clients. Establishes a trusted advisor relationship with clients and is considered a strategic partner in achieving partners' business goals and objectives. Collaborates both within own group and across divisions to deliver consultative, strategic solutions to clients.
- Seeks to understand the direction of the company. Serves as a role model for delivering the company's messages and supporting its vision.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams. May supervise junior level resources.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling internal communications assets that gain employee attention and 'cut through the noise".
- Experience in collaborating with a broad set of stakeholders to create and deliver communications. Ability to workshop a problem and drive consensus.
- Demonstrated experience in leading or supporting event marketing objectives, to align business themes and priorities with event-level messaging.
- Experience creating messaging platforms and identifying and crafting themes and narratives to internal stakeholders.
- Experience in building strong relationships across teams. The ability to coach, in addition to execution.
- Superior written and oral communication skills with intrinsic attention to detail.
- Ability to translate complex business information into succinct and compelling storytelling.
- Proven ability to proactively engage with audiences of all levels.
- Customer-focus and a strong bias for action is a must.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.