Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better. We are looking to build our network of potentially interested candidates with a communications and marketing background and invite you to share your information with us.
Let us know if you would be interested in working on a high-performing team and making a difference in making homes more accessible.
If there is a potential match, we may contact you and share further information about exploring upcoming opportunities at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
**Please note that this invitation is NOT an active opening/posting. Submitting an application constitutes an expression of interest in future similar active openings at Fannie Mae. A recruiter will review your qualifications and, if an active opening becomes available in the future that meets your skill set, you may be contacted.** Qualifications:
Fannie Mae is looking for creative corporate communications professionals to join its award-winning Communications & Marketing Services team. Join us at the heart of housing to:
- Develop and execute strategic communications plans that are aligned with business objectives
- Create compelling content for various internal and external channels
- Identify and develop new ways to communicate with and engage our employees about the company's important work
- Work closely with internal clients and corporate communications colleagues on creative campaigns to promote corporate initiatives and events
To do this, you:
- Have superior writing skills, including the ability to write in different voices for different audiences. Experience writing for executives a plus!
- Be a gifted story teller, comfortable working in various mediums from written feature stories to video
- Are a strategic thinker, with great communications instincts who can influence key stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- Have the ability to manage the details of multiple projects at the same time, while not being overwhelmed by them... you meet today's deadlines while planning strategically for future priorities
- Have the ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment... you easily and successfully shift priorities, operate with ambiguity, and take initiative
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.