ADECCO National Group, a leader in recruitment of professionals, is seeking a Communications Consultant in Dublin, Ohio.This position is for Adecco's Global Client, a leadingsource of consumer health intelligent information for businesses and professionals. This is a great immediate opportunity with a well-established company and offers a
competitive W-2 compensation.
Role: Communications Consultant Business Function: Marketing
Duration: 3 months plus depending on business needs
Hourly Pay Rate: DOE
Location Dublin, OH
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Total Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Description of Work: Broad range of internal, external and technical communications
• 2-3 years' relevant work experience
• Must have a broad range of communications skills and abilities related to creative and technical writing, communication strategy planning
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to translate technical information into communications for non-technical audiences
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint presentation skills
• Adobe Suite is a plus
• Self-starter that is driven to run with things rather than need a lot of direction and guidance
• Strong project management skills
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Healthcare industry experience a plus but not required
• Will need to pass writing test with interview
• Sharing a portfolio of past work during interview is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, please contact Patti Landay by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-844-2898; however, your resume/CV must be received via the "apply now" button to be considered.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, use the "apply now" button to submit your resume/CV.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled