Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Global Communications is seeking a Communications Consultant to develop, manage and execute the internal and executive communication strategy for Dell EMC's storage business.
The Communications Consultant will serve as an extended member of the Dell EMC Storage leadership team, providing strategic counsel and leading internal and executive communications for the President of Dell EMC Storage. He or she will also interact with regional and global leadership teams and communication colleagues to deliver planned and ad hoc communication that support the business. Responsibilities:
- Developing the strategy and plan for communicating Dell's storage business strategy and initiatives to Dell EMC storage team members worldwide.
- Implementing the communications plan, including translating business strategy, initiatives and progress into clear messages for team members; providing communications counsel to senior leadership; developing communication materials, including talking points, presentations, written strategy updates, strategic social media content; producing communications events and forum, such as quarterly town hall meetings and team member roundtables; and developing issues/crisis management plans and materials.
- Developing messages and producing content for the SVP's external engagements, such as press and analyst meetings and presentations at industry events, such as Dell EMC World.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the communications events, and of the communications program overall, and providing regular updates to leadership.
- Ensuing Dell EMC's storage story is included in pan-Dell communications activities and vehicles, as appropriate.
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships to identify communications needs and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in communications or a related field
- At least 10 years' experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing compelling presentation materials, including proficiency in PowerPoint
- Experience providing strategic communications counsel to senior executives
- Project and process management skills
- Adept relationship management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Enjoys collaborating and working as part of a larger team
- Ability to execute through times of change and uncertainty
- Knowledge of and experience with change management communications a plus
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Communications
Job ID: R20927
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.