Job Location: Warwick, RI: Alternate Job Location:
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will develop a wide range of customer-facing external correspondence. Participates in business requirements, Analyze customer and business needs, analyze existing content, Write, and proof content, contribute to enhancements to correspondence standards and guidelines. Offer input to Communications lead on process improvement and business opportunities.
A Candidate has been identified
- Under minimal supervision, researches, and writes a wide range of customer correspondence.
- Develops correspondence following agreed-upon standards and guidelines and offers input for ongoing enhancements to standards
- Develops creative and informational approaches for communication materials.
- In partnership with Communications lead, provides guidance to business groups on developing key messages.
- Acts as a liaison with design suppliers to coordinate design and production.
- May assist with vendor negotiations.
- May design, execute, and evaluate simple to moderately complex communication projects, including scheduling, editing, securing approvals, production, and distribution.
- May assist with the creation and production of department-wide internal communications including newsletters, news and feature articles, e-mails, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Communications, Marketing, or related discipline.
Global Technology and Operations