At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Communications Content Specialist for the Critical & Chronic Care Solutions Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Communications Content Specialist
will create digital and traditional tactics to engage customers. Tactics will range from web, social, mobile, email, online advertising, pay-per-click (PPC), print collateral and interactive tools such as videos, animation and applets. This position provides opportunities to demonstrate professionalism and expertise to impact the customer and deliver 3M results. This role makes a difference!Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborates with marketing communications strategists, marketers and the content development team to create digital and traditional solutions that engage our customers and support top division priority communication campaigns
- Writes and edits content for multichannel publishing including web, social, mobile, email, online advertising, print, PPC, and interactive tools such as video, animations and applets; coordinate the copy approvals for those materials
- Manages internal iPad app used by Sales team and act as Sales liaison
- Writes and edits content for division's internal communication blog and digital signage to engage employees
- Measures the effectiveness of programs and tactics delivered to customers. Advocates for continuous improvement in our content and delivery to improve results that impact the business results
- Collaborates with marketing, technical service, clinical, regulatory and legal partners to ensure alignment of program communication execution. Recommends and manages project plans with external agency/vendor partners for delivery of select communication tactics.
- Manages external creative resources including agency relationships
- Ensures alignment of materials to corporate and business brand strategy and identity
- Establishes and manages advertising/merchandise budget
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience in Communications, Advertising and/or Marketing
Location: Maplewood, MN Travel: May include up to 10% domesticRelocation: Is not authorized
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, or Public Relations
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an advertising or public relations agency
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience developing print and digital content
- Health care industry experience
- Experience in a regulated industry environment
- Experience in B2B communications
- Experience executing and managing multi-faceted communication initiatives including: websites, promotional campaigns/events, social media including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn
- Experience with mobile applications, web architecture, and/or HTML5
- Experience working with a content management system (CMS)
- Experience using GoodData for metrics
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.