Thomas Edison South (74051), United States of America, St Cloud, Minnesota
Communications Intern- Summer 2017
As a Communications Intern you will work with multiple teams to support a variety of communications, events, and new initiatives for the Saint Cloud site and our growing Capital One Café network (think: Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, etc.)
We’re looking for someone who can:
- come in and help develop, execute, and implement holistic communications and materials across multiple platforms: web, email, and print
- exercise their project management skills by planning and implementing company site wide events
- be an entrepreneur and will put their creative cap on looking for opportunities to showcase their skillsets
- creates “ohhh-and-ahhh” moments that help us bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking.
This isn’t a role where you will be getting coffee - however, if you’re into espresso we do have a Capital One Café onsite.
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2016 and August 2018
- A working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Feel free to send us a link to your portfolio
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with creating effective multi-media communication materials, both print and electronic.
- Demonstrated experience with presentation tools such as PowerPoint and Keynote
- Ability to plan, design and coordinate some swanky site wide events for some good ole fashion fun and leisure.
- Passionate about Changing Banking for Good and improving the Customer experience for our Customers
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this role.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.