Nestle Business Excellence (NBE) is committed to operating with world-class business models, standardizing, simplifying, sharing, and eliminating waste to provide fuel for growth; leveraging the size and capabilities of the organization across the board. It is a large scale global transformation program with locations in St. Louis, MO, Frankfurt, Germany and Sydney, Australia - involving all of Nestle. The NBE Communications Manager is integral to the success of all of Nestlé’s operating companies and business units across the globe.
The Communications Manager works in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders – developing and driving the global communication strategy and execution for the End-to End Flows Optimization and the Nestle Business Excellence program.
You will work in full alignment with Corporate Communications, Change Management, the internal network, as well as business and functional networks on a global scale. You will coach other team members without direct reporting lines to help establish an aligned approach across global and/or regional teams.
Our vibrant culture challenges us to Stand Taller and ask “What’s next?” or “What’s better?” So, if your full potential could be unleashed, what would you add to the mix?
• Drive the development and execution of the global communications approach for specific organizations, projects and/or overall programs – working with Functions, Zones and Businesses to include NBE initiatives
• Shape and deliver content and strategy based on the big picture and ever changing environment and challenge senior stakeholders for clarity and completeness
• Drive consistency by adhering with the agreed storyline when building content and support turning strategy into action by using various channels to target various internal audiences
• Coordinate with Nestle communications and other networks including Corporate Communications, Change Management, Human Resources, NBE Program Management, and specific internal audiences (e.g. Multi-site meetings, live webcasts, global events, etc.)
• Coach other team members, building on your experiences with and/or without direct reporting lines
• Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience in Communication Management
• 7 or more years of Communications/Change Management experience
• Experience in large scale global transformational initiatives requiring strong, well-coordinated change management
• Experience in coaching team members with or without direct reporting lines and matrix organizational skills
• Experience in Internal Communications and Public Relations is preferred
We aim to make discoveries that better the lives of pets everywhere through the highest-quality production of pet food, snacks and litter. Pets are our passion. Safety is our promise. Progress is our pledge.