Description Intuit Inc. is committed to powering prosperity around the world for consumers, small businesses and the self-employed through its ecosystem of innovative financial management solutions. We are looking for an innovative, Marketing Communications Manager to market Intuit's Total Rewards benefits to employees to drive awareness, consideration and use. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of creating and executing engaging employee marketing and communications campaigns, preferably for global benefits packages. We are looking for a strategic partner for our Human Resources organization with expertise in developing and driving company-wide Employee Rewards and Benefits communications to our global workforce. This individual will be responsible for strategic design, development, management and execution of employee communications programs that help employees discover and understand the range of benefits available to them and their families. This individual plays a critical role in helping to build Intuit's employer brand as a great place to work. In this role, you'll be part of Intuit's Corporate Communications team whose focus is to be a pioneer of a new era of dynamic relationships between Intuit and its stakeholders. We shape beliefs and inspire actions to fuel Intuit's growth. Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive company-wide internal marketing communications programs to drive awareness and use of Intuit's Total Rewards employee benefit package.
- Provide strategic counsel on communications approach, messaging and positioning, and influence internal stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling and aligned to the needs of employees and company goals
- Partner across the organization with key internal stakeholders to develop and support Total Rewards programs, launch new benefits, gather employee insights and to grow and enable other HR-related programming.
- Ensure employee communications are globally minded and culturally resonant
- 6-8 years of employee marketing and communications experience
- Creativity and vision: You've built employee benefits communications and engagement programs that drive adoption. You're innovative and scrappy, and take pride in your ability to make something out of nothing
- Great people skills: You know the "how" is as important as the "what" and you're known for building strong relationships up, down and across organizations
- Strategic acumen: You see the big picture and you're able to counsel and connect dots for leadership, business partners and employees. You understand how your contributions drive culture, support our values and shape the employee experience
- A passion for storytelling: You possess the creativity, curiosity and drive to learn our business, get out and meet employees across the company and find, develop and showcase the stories that showcase Intuit's Total Rewards
- You're able to distill and synthesize data and ideas into simple, concise and meaningful information. You're organized, timely and a master of prioritization and project management
- You thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment because you see it as an opportunity to learn, grow and build something great together.
- This is a full-time position based in Mountain View, CA
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Manager Business Development, CG Partnerships Associate Partner Manager - Financial Institutions PR Communications Manager - Brand & Product Senior Manager Business Development, CG Partnerships Associate Partner Manager - Financial Institutions See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.