Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more. We believe in the people who do things - the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that's balancing the household budget, running a business or paying taxes. We believe in these people because we are these people. We thrive on action - and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love. We're innovators, and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don't stand still. As the world evolves, so do we - inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: We're on a mission to power prosperity around the world.
We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family check book. Today, we serve 42 million customers in North America, Europe, Australia and Brazil, with products available from the desktop to the cloud. Supporting our mission, our strategy is to apply a laser-like focus to help our customers
prosper through One Intuit Ecosystem that:
- Puts more money in their pockets through data-driven services
- Eliminates work through innovative technology
- Provides complete confidence that they can do it right - by themselves - with complete confidence
Just as we transformed before, from DOS to the web, and to the cloud and mobile, we are evolving again to deliver personalized experiences on a trusted, open platform and help create indispensable connections.
As the way we live and work evolves, we adapt our strategy to meet and lead these changes. No matter where you find us - and whether you use our products on your PC, mobile phone or tablet - we remain committed to creating new and easier ways for consumers and businesses to tackle life's financial chores, giving them more time to live
their lives and run their businesses. As our business and product lines grow beyond accounting and into new areas, we will build on our heritage of innovation. That's not just our history. It's our future.
QuickBooks exists to fuel small business success by providing the toolset necessary to run their businesses. We are searching for a Global Marketing Leader for a high growth, strategically critical business segment that fuels small business success. QuickBooks Payments and Capital offerings are critical to the success of small businesses around the world. Our customers most critical pain point is cashflow. This global role will develop and execute the marketing strategy to help small businesses get paid faster and more effectively whilst introducing them to accessible loans in their moments of need. Our Quickbooks Payments business serves ~300K customers today across a variety of payments products - including invoicing, retail and mobile POS. Quickbooks Financing is a brand new offering that is in its nascent stages and we expect it will grow to be a significant cornerstone of the Quickbooks brand in the coming years. We are looking for a Marketing leader to join our passionate team and unleash the enormous potential for both products in an industry that is undergoing transformative change.
- As a member of the QuickBooks Online Marketing leadership team, you will own the Go-to-Market strategy that accelerates growth of the QuickBooks Payments and QuickBooks Financing brands, against the market opportunity and delivers rapid growth
- Be a strategic thought partner on all items relating to payments and financing within Intuit and Externally
- You are customer first and able to translate insights into a clear Go-To-Market strategy with powerful messaging and engagement across the most relevant marketing channels
- Inspire internal and external partners about the potential surrounding the these offerings, and collaborate effectively to achieve common goals
- Build and manage a motivated, high-performing team of marketers, to drive excellent execution of the strategy
- Reliably deliver on annual customer and financial growth goals
- Collaborate with your partners in Product, Engineering, Design and Sales to deliver truly amazing customer experiences
- Own business performance on a weekly basis, identifying root causes for past performance, and additional levers for future performance
- Track record for developing break-through strategies AND inspiring excellent execution through teams
- Experience leveraging the products to drive marketing… well-versed in "growth hacking" practices
- Background in mobile… a deep understanding of mobile behaviors, and how that translates to building delightful mobile products, and impactful mobile marketing
- Data-driven… understands and has experience leveraging data to create delightful end-to-end marketing and product experiences
- Experience in payments and/or FinTech a plus. You have proven experience with growth and product
- Track record in driving rapid growth, and delivering on expected growth business outcomes
- Proven success in partnering, influencing, and collaborating internally and externally to establish shared passion and goals
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Digital Analyst Sr. Marketing Manager, Web Testing PR Communications Manager - Brand & Product Senior Manager Business Development, CG Partnerships Associate Partner Manager - Financial Institutions See More…