Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) has been a mainstay on Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for over 15 years. Intuit helps power prosperity in our communities by serving customers with our market leading brands including Intuit, Turbo Tax, QuickBooks, Mint, and Pro Connect. With over 8,000 employees and $5 Billion in revenue, Intuit continues to be a Silicon Valley growth story 33 years after we were founded. We've made the transition to a mobile driven cloud based company that is poised for explosive growth globally. The company has offices across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, France and India.
We are looking for an experienced Public Relations Manager who has a proven track record of creating and executing PR communications campaigns. This person would be a creative storyteller with expertise in developing external programs and an emphasis on media relations.
In this role, you'll be part of Intuit's Corporate Communications team whose focus is to be a pioneer of a new era of dynamic relationships between Intuit and its stakeholders. We shape beliefs and inspire actions to fuel Intuit's growth. This cross-functional, global team includes experts in public relations, digital & social media, employee communications, content development, graphic design, video production and more.
- Execute corporate PR programs that raise Intuit's brand awareness and build its reputation as a customer obsessed, design driven and technology powered company.
- Push creative thinking to break boundaries in bold PR and integrated communications programming aligned to core content platforms. This role will be responsible for the PR strategy aligned to the "brand" content platform (e.g. marketing campaigns, brand strategy evolution, corporate social responsibility) and the "culture" platform (e.g. leadership capabilities, community service, diversity and inclusion, innovation processes)
- Lead initiatives that scale across varying tactics (e.g. media, events, speaking, awards, internal communications, blog, social media) and audiences (e.g. current/future talent, customers, shareholders).
- Manage multiple stakeholders and develop executive content platforms including corporate messaging, product storylines and thought leadership. (Stakeholders may include the Chief Marketing Officer, marketing leaders across products, head of CSR, Chief People Officer, HR leaders etc.)
- Provide strategic external communications counsel to senior leaders and internal stakeholders.
- Execute measurement and reporting to determine effectiveness of all communications initiatives.
- 6-8 years of experience in public relations with a BA/BS degree.
- Deep, established technology, business and consumer media relationships; well-developed skills in building external stakeholder relationships.
- Actively engages in proactive media pitching with a track record of securing media coverage for a company and its offerings
- Excellent writing abilities with experience in product, corporate and executive communications.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with executives and produce effective communications deliverables that meet or exceed goals within tight deadlines as well as coaching them on messaging and delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Experience with recognized tech and/or consumer brands people love
- Demonstrates a learning mindset that stays ahead of technology and communication craft trends.
- Track record for innovation on big (e.g. programs) and small (day to day work) activities.
- Marketing, and digital and social media skills are strongly preferred.
- PR agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Culturally aware; experience communicating with a global audience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Business Development Representative 3 Senior Communications Manager-IC Communications Manager Senior Motion Designer Community Host Quickbooks See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.