YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years of digital marketing experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Proven track record of successful digital strategy creation and program execution
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of Accenture’s areas of business and business strategy
- Broad and deep understanding and skills in strategic marketing and communications, especially in digital marketing including e-mail, social, search, mobile and website channels
- Deep understanding of and ability to apply integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills and apply through digital strategies and execution
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Strong program management skills
- Strong budget management and financial reporting skills
- Strong emphasis on measurement and reporting
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with major digital marketing technology platforms
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex or disputed issues
- Ability to influence highest levels of leadership within Accenture’s large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence
- Strong leadership skills—team building, supervision, mentoring and managing of diverse and virtual teams
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Passion for executing programs that are of the highest quality possible, fully support Accenture’s business
- Strategy and exceed leadership expectations
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and within Accenture
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Role is expected to regularly work out of Accenture office location in New York
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program
Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here
CALL TO ACTION
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
<GET REFERRED <APPLY ONLINE
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.