Who loves food?
Our Communicaton Specialist is to develop, lead and execute the MCO Communications programs, as well as lead/own the implementation and sustainability of the Internal Purpose. Leverage global Unilever Foodsolutions (UFS) and Unilever North America where possible to build the image and awareness.
- Review current internal communication effectiveness including Town Halls, Customer Development weekly newsletter etc....
- Create together with the MCO leadership team the annual communications program for internal and selective external UFS events.
- Ensure use of the UFS Brand for internal and external material is in line with global guidance
- Link with UFS Global as well as Unilever Retail Communications team in order to create an annual MCO Communications strategy & content plan
- Use existing CRM Tool and new digital assets to drive the internal communications strategy.
- Lead the internal execution and alignment of the UFS Purpose (Purpose Ambassador)
- Organise and lead the UFS North AmericaTown Halls on a monthly or quarterly basis. Ensuring al functions leverages these forums.
- Manage and lead selective external PR and public events where UFS will have an external presence / engagement – needs to be part of annual comms plan and not adhoc.
- Support FSLT with announcements for key roles within organisation, update on strategy. This does not include WL1 appointments and changes, functional leader owns.
- Management of communications budget to be agreed as part of MCO Communications plan
Skills and Experience Needed to be Successful:
- Company Communications strategy development
- Ability to work well within tight deadlines and under pressure
- PR & Media planning
- Strong Digital, Computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe) as well as Presentation skills
- Strong Influencing skills
- 5 year of internal UFS experience
- Previous exposure to UFS Brand or equivalent
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays. Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
A little about us:
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.