McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Communications Tracking Market Research & Analysis
Capital One is seeking a Communications Tracking Market Research & Analysis, Principal Associate to join our Enterprise Brand Insights team as a valuable member of our Communications Tracking Program. In this role you will have the opportunity to provide consumer insights that inform marketing, advertising, and brand building strategies for the company.
As a valued member of the team you will…
- Work on a large, national marketing communications tracking program guiding vendor teams in design, execution, analysis and reporting
- Partner with business and marketing leads to develop the annual advertising/media learning agenda and design a tracking program and analysis plan in service of that agenda
- Effectively partner with peers and leaders across the organization to collaborate on key marketing or business issues
- Diagnose and interpret brand, communications, and business issues to identify knowledge gaps for the development of a powerful learning agenda
- Periodically perform quick-turn data pulls and ad-hoc analyses to inform senior level strategy discussions
- Present brand and marketing insights to internal clients and senior leaders, influencing others through story-telling and impactful insights that drive discussion and business action
What you will bring to the team…
- Strong analytic skills, including the ability to read and interpret survey data sets, identify insights, and synthesize how these insights impact marketing strategy
- Strong writing and presentation skills, including the ability to present research plans, recommendations, and conclusions based on research insights
- Experience with advanced research methods, such as cross-media analysis, marketing mix modeling, or marketing attribution
- Experience with marketing communications research
- Experience with development and management of an on-going market research learning agenda
- Experience in planning, execution, and analysis of market research across wide range of survey techniques
- Basic knowledge of database management systems
- Ability to travel within North America (10%)
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a primary market research role on either the supplier side or client side within the marketing research profession
- At least 1 year of experience working with analytical tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL or similar relational database tools
- Master’s degree.
- At least 6 years of experience in a primary market research role on either the supplier side or client side within the marketing research profession.
- At least 2 years of experience in a primary market research role managing an on-going tracking study
- At least 3 year of experience working with analytical tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL or similar relational database tools
- At least 3 years in a “client” facing consultative role (supplier or internal).
- At least 2 years of experience at a Fortune 500 company or a company well-known for the marketing and market research disciplines.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.