McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Communications Tracking Research & Analysis Manager
Capital One is seeking a Market Research Manager to join our Enterprise Brand Insights team to lead the Communications Tracking Program & associated Learning Agenda for a key line of business. In this role you will have the opportunity to provide consumer insights that inform marketing, advertising, and brand building strategies for the company.
As a valued member of the team you will…
- Work on a large, national marketing communications tracking program guiding vendor teams in design, execution, analysis and reporting
- Partner with business and marketing leads to develop the annual advertising/media learning agenda and design a tracking program and analysis plan in service of that agenda
- Effectively partner with peers and leaders across the organization to collaborate on key marketing or business issues
- Diagnose and interpret brand, communications, and business issues to identify knowledge gaps for the development of a powerful learning agenda
- Periodically perform data pulls and ad-hoc analyses to inform senior level strategy discussions
- Present brand and marketing insights to internal clients and senior leaders, influencing others through story-telling and impactful insights that drive discussion and business action
What you will bring to the team…
- Strong analytic skills, including the ability to read and interpret survey data sets, identify insights, and synthesize how these insights impact marketing strategy
- Strong writing and presentation skills, including the ability to present research plans, recommendations, and conclusions based on research insights
- Experience with advanced research methods, such as cross-media analysis, marketing mix modeling, or marketing attribution
- Experience with marketing communications research
- Experience with development and management of an on-going market research learning agenda
- Experience in planning, execution, and analysis of market research across wide range of survey techniques
- Basic knowledge of database management systems
- Ability to travel within North America (10%)
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in a primary market research role on either the supplier side or client side within the marketing research profession.
- Master’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in a primary market research role managing an on-going tracking study.
- At least 3 year of experience working with analytical tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL or similar relational database tools.
- At least 3 years in a “client” facing consultative role (supplier or internal).
- At least 2 years of experience at a Fortune 500 company or a company well-known for the marketing and market research disciplines.
- At least 8 years of experience in a primary market research role on either the supplier side or client side within the marketing research profession.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.