About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Community Development Business Support Analyst is responsible for coordinating lending activity to ensure compliance with The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) guidelines established by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).
This role will develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to help manage and influence initiatives that will ensure appropriate lending access in the communities we serve including low-to-moderate income (LMI) areas and LMI borrowers. This role will work equally as close with Compliance and Fair Banking stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of lending performance related to CRA and opportunities at the community level. Job Requirements • Act as a CRA subject matter expert.
• Develop and manage reporting that will assist with communicating CRA goals and tracking/communicating performance against those goals.
• Manages weekly reporting for lending activity related to CRA performance.
• Help perform data analysis on overall CRA performance for Executive presentations.
• Leverage reports to advise and assist Senior Market management on performance to goal ensuring the market performs to a satisfactory level under the CRA.
• Partner with Compliance team to understand lending performance and opportunities at the Assessment Area level.
• Functions as a resource for business lines and works with senior management on various issues related to CRA; managing expectations and negotiating timelines.
• Manage and/or lead as well as create, develop and introduce new initiatives to optimize CRA performance.
• Work independently as the senior analyst /subject matter expert and may coach and educate others
• Considered a subject matter expert within a given area
• Oversee and/or independently perform tasks from end to end
• Focus on short to medium -term issues (e.g. monthly-quarterly) Qualifications • Undergraduate degree
• 5 + years relevant experience
• CRA Background / Experience
• Strong relationship management experience
• Data Analysis experience
• Ability to conduct Industry Research Hours Mon - Fri Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.