This position is an important role to support our corporate events across North America. Community Development Specialists are responsible for building and developing an audience of leading executives from the top companies to invite these individuals to attend events. Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, data entry/management and conducting research projects. Critical skills in this position include high-level comfortability on the phone, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with a high degree of professionalism.
Job Requirements: Requirements:
- Build and develop communities where Evanta’s Programs take place through data mining contacts and managing lists. Analyze data to build profiles for targeted organizations and Executives within the region.
- Record and track data after Evanta Programs through data entry/management.
- Communicate awareness by making phone calls to Executives to inform them of regional and national Evanta-hosted opportunities. Employ the utmost personable customer service to all of Evanta’s communities.
- Produce 70-100 calls per day consistently.
- Attend assigned Evanta Programs and serve as the registration on-site contact.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, LinkedIn, Web-browser and search engine navigation and CRM/ database management
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Proven relationship-builder with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly reliable self-starter, can be counted on to complete assignments
- Possess a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate confidence
- Resourceful in solving problems and maximizing resources
- Minimal international and domestic travel required (1-2 times per year)
Bachelor’s degree is required. Experience:
Minimum 1-2 years of client relations or call center experience.
Job ID 00015582
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.