If you're passionate about cloud software, maximizing customer impact, and transforming the lives of Small Businesses, Accountants and Self Employed, come join the Small Business Group Digital Care Team
as a Community Host
. The Digital Care team has an exciting opportunity to build and develop engaging experiences in our product community that are smart, data driven and personalized for our customers. This role will focus on bringing that vision to life across customer access points, in product and externally, that are used to support and teach customers throughout their product journeys. About Intuit:
Founded in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, Intuit sought to simplify a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook. Today, it's improved the financial lives of more than 45 million people and the Company's annual revenue exceeds $4 billion. Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) is publicly traded and is regularly recognized as one of the best places to work in locations around the world. Our flagship products - QuickBooks, TurboTax and Mint - define the commitment to revolutionize the way people manage their personal finances, do their taxes, run small businesses and pay employees. Intuit has become a staple of small business, with a widespread and deep-rooted presence that's second to none. About the team:
The SBG Digital Care team is responsible for building experiences that support customers globally across the QuickBooks Ecosystem. We are dedicated to getting customers the right answer quickly, and aim to make help so seamless that customers never even realized they used it. We partner across Product, Care, Data and Technology teams to deliver awesome experiences to our customers. Personalization, machine learning, community engagement and on demand services are the critical components we focus on to help customers successfully manage and grow their business.
We are looking for a Community Host and Writer
who is customer-centric, data-driven, highly communicative and excited to drive engagement and customer participation in our Digital Care experiences! This is a great opportunity for someone to drive game-changing innovation in our communities, building spaces where our customers truly help each other thrive! Responsibilities
- Engage with community members on a daily basis, creating opportunities for members to connect with each other and Intuit
- Actively start conversations in the community that members will want to participate in
- Identify and test data signals (customer and product) that will enable transformation improvements
- Create engaging product content that helps customers learn and develop skills that will directly help them use our products better to help their business
- Partner with key stakeholders to get the most valuable tips and insights for our members
- Work cross-functionally with all community partners to create an incredible end to end experience for our members
- Test, learn and iterate based on customer feedback
- 2-3 years experience in communications, writing or social media content creation
- Passion for building customer experiences that delight
- Excited by data and how it can be used to constantly improve our product
- Testing mindset, with experience creating, deploying and iterating based on test results
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity.
- Solid project management skills, including the ability to think long term and create strategic content calendars
- Requires a Bachelors degree
- Online Community Management/Social Media experience a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Digital Content Communications Manager-IC Marketing Manager, Web Development Digital Creative Strategist Marketing Manager, Intuit QuickBooks Senior Communications Manager-IC Dir Communications See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.