Visiting Physicians Association, a national leader in delivering home based primary care, works with home health and hospice agencies to ensure patients receive continuity of care in the home environment. VPA in-home physicians collaborate with agencies to establish in-home treatment plans and certify the need for services. VPA partners with over 1,000 home health agencies, collaborates with independent and assisted living communities, and works with skilled nursing facilities and hospitals nationally to coordinate services and patient transitions to home care.
The Community Liaison networks within the service area to educate family members and care providers regarding the benefits of the services offered and provided by VPA. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements for Community Liaison :
- Meets with potential clients, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, etc. and introducing VPA services.
- Responsible for generating referrals by educating families and health care providers about the services, benefits, and features of VPA care.
- Builds and maintains relationships within community, maintaining a log of all contacts and activity.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Acts as Liaison between VPA, referring providers, families and patients to solidify the foundation of newly formed relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience preferably selling intangible services.
- A combination of business to business sales, and business to consumer sales experience preferred.
- Valid State driver's license.
- Willing and able to travel the service area to pay visits and make sales calls.
- Polished, professional presence.
- Possesses exceptional communication skills, along with integrity, and initiative.
- Self-motivated and able to complete work in an unsupervised environment.
- Some college preferred.
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.