Pinnacle Senior Care , a CHAP accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by a Fortune 250 company. Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically-centered home care provider within a continuum of care that includes Home Care, Hospice, Visiting Physicians Association, and Laboratory/Diagnostic services.
We are seeking applicants that desire the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with over 20 branch locations in 8 states. Positions offer:
- Partnership with Visiting Physicians Association allows staff easy access to doctors to optimize quality patient care.
- #1 operating point of care system/ Home Care Home Base.
- Ready access to professional resources such as wound care and rehabilitation specialists.
- Weekly team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Flexible scheduling with very limited on-call and weekend hours.
- A Competitive salary package which includes a 401k match.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Scrubs provided.
- Fast advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy, and treating the whole patient.
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
The Community Liaison is responsible for developing and implementing community relations and outreach marketing activities for Pinnacle Senior Care, with a focus on senior living facilities, community organizations, hospitals, the general public, and referral sources throughout designated areas. This position represents Pinnacle to the community and to our internal customers, including Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), Grace and Comfort Hospices, and The Home DME Company. The primary focus of this position is developing and maintaining existing and new referral sources and planning and implementing various outreach activities and campaigns to heighten the awareness of Pinnacle and its value to homebound patients. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Develop and maintain new clients and accounts to increase referrals and generate new business
- Oversee and maintain contact with all existing Pinnacle referral sources
- Develop and implement a weekly plan for community visibility activities and provider office calls
- Plan, implement, and oversee public relations activities for Pinnacle Senior Care, including development of cooperative relationships, memberships and partnerships with key community healthcare organizations, senior communities, and other agencies; works in conjunction with other sales representatives and clinical educators
- Create and manage community events, health fairs, and trade shows to include concept development, staffing, and logistics (support, transportation, setup, displays and collateral materials)
- Communicate effectively with current customers/accounts to increase referrals.
- Prepare activity reports as requested. Reconcile all marketing, tracking, and expense reports
- Plan, develop, and implement marketing projects such as brochures, fliers, promotional items, PowerPoint presentations, and displays
- Attend all required meetings and in-services
- Ensure the integrity of the episode by obtaining needed documentation and signatures for verbal orders, face to face encounters, and all pre-claim requirements
- Mail out "Thank You" notes to all referral sources
- Assist with recovery from service failures to prevent loss of account/referral source.
- Other duties as assigned
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Four years of experience in customer service, sales, marketing and/or public relations
- Knowledge of certified home health and ability to communicate this knowledge to others
- Ability to adapt and apply guidelines and procedures
- Ability to analyze problems and resolve issues in a rapid, direct, and complete manner
- Skill in teamwork and maintaining relationships with patients, caregivers, and coworkers
- Associates degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field preferred (or experience to match)
- Experience in the healthcare field; work with the geriatric population preferred
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.