Community Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Manage all product requests/ Invoicing for Community Marketing and Office of the President
- Work with bottlers on account set up, pricing coordination, and invoice reconciliation to ensure accuracy.
- Manage a database of receivables and corresponding materials/spreadsheets as needed to detail product orders/invoices and account receivables
- Coordinate with appropriate finance team on payment processing
- Manage invoicing and payment through SAP and KOBuy by creating and processing PO's
- Responsible for providing administrative support for Community Marketing team and back-up support to Latin Affairs.
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email communications as needed.
- File, fax, distribute mail and order supplies.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other routine correspondence.
- Interface with partners (as needed) and management at various levels.
- Coordinate meetings, maintain department calendar (as needed) and input guest registration
- Work with internal systems that support tickets requests for partners through InviteManager
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical Trade or Vocational School Degree; College Undergraduate Degree Preferred
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task on a variety of projects
- Minimum three years related work experience required; exposure to corporate office environment
- Proven expertise with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge and proven experience delivering excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to lead others by example and to engage the team to work together enabling collaboration and cooperation
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top