If you're passionate about cloud software, maximizing customer impact, and transforming the lives of Small Businesses, Accountants and Self Employed, come join the Small Business Group Digital Care Team
as a Senior Product Manager
. The Digital Care team has an exciting opportunity to build and develop engaging community experiences that are smart, data driven and personalized for our customers. About Intuit:
Founded in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, Intuit sought to simplify a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook. Today, it's improved the financial lives of more than 45 million people and the Company's annual revenue exceeds $4 billion. Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) is publicly traded and is regularly recognized as one of the best places to work in locations around the world. Our flagship products - QuickBooks, TurboTax and Mint - define the commitment to revolutionize the way people manage their personal finances, do their taxes, run small businesses and pay employees. Intuit has become a staple of small business, with a widespread and deep-rooted presence that's second to none. About the team:
The Small Business Self Employed Group's Digital Care team is responsible for building engaging experiences that support customers globally across the QuickBooks Ecosystem. We are dedicated to getting customers the right answer quickly, and aim to make help so seamless that customers never even realized they used it. We partner across Product, Care, Data and Technology teams to deliver awesome experiences to our customers. Personalization, machine learning, community engagement and on demand services are the critical components we focus on to help customers successfully manage and grow their business.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is customer-obsessed, data-driven, highly communicative and excited to lead us into the next generation of personalization for Digital Care experiences. This is a great opportunity for someone to drive game-changing innovation, flex their creative muscles and collaborate broadly to deliver results. This role will focus on bringing the QB Community product vision to life. We are looking for a thought leader who is passionate about delivering scalable, personalized online community experiences. Responsibilities
- Own Product and Innovation channels within our QuickBooks communities world-wide
- Engage with multiple countries and business units to drive end to end requirements
- Develop community roadmap and prioritize initiatives across the Digital Care platform
- Partner with key stakeholders and lead cross functional teams to successfully deliver initiatives to market
- Define MVP experiences and quickly learn and iterate based on customer feedback, then scale across the global ecosystem
- Determine success metrics, and partner on dashboard development, to measure results throughout product experiences
- Ruthlessly prioritize your team's backlog and work across teams to drive work in other areas that deliver value for your target customer
- 5+ years designing and delivering world-class experiences in a Product Management role
- Online Community Management/Social Media experience preferred
- Excited by data and personalization at scale
- Data-driven decision making and history of instrumenting and interpreting A/B tests
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Experience working with international teams preferred
- Solid project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Requires a Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Product Manager - Payroll Senior Product Manager - Quickbooks Customer Experience Senior Product Manager - Subscription Billing Senior Product Manager - TurboTax Senior Product Manager, Payments Growth See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.