LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn's Compensation Team focuses on developing innovative solutions to ensure we align pay with performance, stay market competitive, and through it all, keep it simple. If you are ready to jump in, role up your sleeves and deliver exceptional solutions, consider joining us! We'll need you to apply your knowledge, experience, analytical skills, and passion to a variety of organizational and employee - level projects. Responsibilities
: Reporting directly to the Sr. Director, Compensation, in this role you will:
- Leverage your Excel and other technical skills to design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform compensation program decisions as well as forecast, report, and/or analyze compensation business outcomes.
- Provide direct support to Compensation Partners and HR Business Partners throughout the organization.
- Bring thoughtful compensation perspectives on a variety of talent-related challenges through in-depth research and analysis of employee and market data.
- Participate in the development and execution of compensation processes such as the annual review, salary structure refresh, recognition program, and other global initiatives.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze pay data to determine the company's competitive position.
- Use market data to formulate recommendations regarding regular updates to compensation ranges and guidelines.
- Participate in the development of compensation communication materials and trainings. Update the internal compensation resources, sites, and tools.
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnaround, based on business requests.
- BA/BS in a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in compensation.
- Experience using Excel with regard to formulas and charting is required.
- Experience using Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience in compensation in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- A strong background in Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, or Economics is preferred.
- Possess strong analytical skills to effectively analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports, metrics, and charts.
- Ability to learn and apply additional software skills as required.
- Ability to work independently and/or within a team, conduct research, formulate conclusions and effectively present data.
- Thoroughness and exceptional attention to detail.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop concise presentation decks to illustrate and communicate compensation related information.
- Possess an excellent sense of humor and an ability to be creative, have fun, and get stuff done.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.