Executive Compensation Consultant PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Evaluates and analyzes total rewards data for executives and top management. Help develop executive compensation strategy & policies. Supports equity administration. Supports compensation committee material preparation. Assists with corporate governance, external reporting and oversight related to executive compensation. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help develop and support executive compensation programs that help attract & retain talent.
- Engage experts in legal, accounting, finance, business units and within HR to help deliver top quality work products.
- Develop communication material to explain compensation programs in a simple and concise manner.
- Interact with management's executive compensation consultant.
- Submit survey data and analyze market data for executive compensation.
- Draft compensation committee material incorporating analytics and work through iterative review process.
- Research and respond to inquires related to long-term incentive compensation and executive benefit programs.
- Assist with on-boarding new executives.
- Contribute to the Total Rewards Team to ensure executive compensation voice is represented.
- Assist with external financial reporting and compliance disclosures including proxy material.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4 - 7+ years of Executive Compensation experience.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,370 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.