People. Performance. Possibilities.
These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA
, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400 can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission "Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life."
The Compensation Consultant will be responsible for some or all of the following under the direction of the Director of Compensation Strategy and Consulting.
- Manage key project engagements.
- Collaborate with team members, Field Compensation Directors, other Lines of Business, and vendors on broad-based compensation projects.
- Perform and direct complex analytics.
- Assist with the evaluation of new or complex roles, ad-hoc projects, and field support.
Bachelor's Degree Required
CCP certification highly preferred. EXPERIENCE
- 5 years' experience working in broad-based compensation and incentive plan administration, or comparable.
- Previous consulting experience desired.
- Market-based pay system design and administration experience preferred.
- Experience with market pricing database tools highly desired.
- Strong technical and analytical skills required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.