Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
This role will support the execution of processes and projects within the Global Compensation organization including sales, executive, business unit and corporate compensation. The incumbent will participate on larger cross-functional teams.Key Responsibilities
- Manage and execute Compensation weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual programs and processes globally.
- Responsible for successful execution per defined procedures and meeting established deadlines
- Responsible for meeting with program/ process owners on a periodic basis to validate programs/ processes and discuss any necessary changes
- Identify process improvement for efficiency and scalability
- Programs/ processes include but are not limited to: Sales Incentive Payments, Off-Cycle Equity awards, Bank Title Report, Job Codes Set up, Validation and loading Sign-on, Guarantees and Retention awards into PeopleSoft, Executive Compensation program support, and Compensation function vendor invoice management.
- Super User of my HRW (GHR Service Center system)
- Respond to all tier 3 tickets
- Update Service Center scripts as needed
- Provide Service Center training for annual processes (TRDT, TCP)
- Support annual processes
- Market data validation
- Super User for SharePoint
- Community Manager for GTRSS SharePoint sites (5 in total).
- Respond to all SharePoint requests and questions (e.g. access, adding folders)
- Ad hoc projects
- Support HCM design efforts.
- Support Job Code Restructure effort.
Qualifications Skills & Experience
Education and Experience
- Self-starter with a strong ability to work effectively with client and team members, balance multiple work streams and meet all deadlines.
- Strong MS Office experience with Excel expertise
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly both verbally and in writing in order to exchange information and be able to seek out specific information from others. Job requires significant interface with members of HR.
- Ability to manage small projects
- Experience interpreting data and presenting information and findings.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative work style.
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, finance, mathematics, human resources, or related field.
- 2 to 4 years relevant work experience; prior financial services experience a plus but not required.
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.