Additional Location(s) or Information: Open to any GEO
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1024842
Competitive Operations Manager DC, Global Sales Scaling Engines
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Director of Competitive Global Sales Scaling Engines in the Global Partner Organization. This leader is responsible for shaping and executing operations for the GPO competitive team across architectures, Business Entities, and, WW Sales.
• Deliver consistent and impactful war room user experience for sales
• Connect and align with delivery and services with WWS, GEO, BE, GVE and GEOs
• Ensure war room is enabled and has the tools to successfully beat the competition
• Develop metrics with a communication strategy to critical groups
• Ensure win/loss feedback is integrated into competitive content, programs and GEO strategies
• EXECUTE EXECUTE EXECUTE
Who You'll Work With
This person will align operations with sales, business units, field channel teams and other functional organizations to deliver a consistent war room user experience that results in competitive wins. In addition, the individual will be responsible for managing and communicating dashboards to sales leadership, GEOs, BEs and other critical groups
Who You Are
• Extensive experience working support centers
• Credible relationships with WW Sales, BE-s, Partners, Field Sales
• Successful track record of results driving acceleration of Cisco's key solutions
• Experience in delivering a high user experience
• Leadership mind set with the ability to set direction and guide others
• Ability to organize, motivate and virtually lead and influence, across the functional and business unit organizations of Cisco
• Constant, clear communication and facilitation of objectives, status, tactics and results to all stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills and executive presence
Bachelors' degree required. MBA or Masters degree computer science is preferred. Field Sales experience a plus • 8+ years' experience in managing operations, program management or strategy development • Experience working in large, complex organizations • Proven success, record of high performance and strong leadership skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Data Center
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.