About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Complex Claims Specialist I is responsible for the investigation and resolution of complex Fraud and Non Fraud Debit card claims in accordance with Regulation E. Job Requirements • Reviews Complex Claims and determine pay/deny decisions related to Fraud, Merchant and billing disputes/transactional errors involving unauthorized and/or authorized use of Debit cards ( ATM, PIN and POS)
• Handles research and processing of provisional credits as applicable as well as chargebacks to recover lost funds for the customer and/or TD Bank
• Adds, changes, and deletes information in multiple system screens within multiple systems
• Complies with all pertinent Risk Operation's procedures as outlined in operating instructions
• Meets minimum individual performance thresholds, departmental goals, and service level agreements
• Demonstrate strong understanding and compliance with all Federal and Visa related regulations and/or guidelines
• Promote strong and lasting customer relationships by calling to develop claims and advocate for our Customers
• Provides Legendary Customer Service by following up on customer problem resolution, takes ownership of customer concerns and resolving customer issues at the first point of contact
• Refers cases of suspected Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, or At Risk/Elder abuse to the appropriate teams for follow-up and investigation
• Serves as entry point for the identification of larger fraudulent schemes, working as necessary with other units within the Fraud department to quickly identify fraud tactics and reports to Leadership to who will determine additional actions to prevent potential additional events/losses
• Suggests changes or modifications to policies and procedures to supervisor based on day-to-day observations and activities Qualifications • High school diploma required
• 1 year's collection or fraud experience (For internal associates, 6 month's Fraud or Claims experience
• Computer proficient
• Proven ability to stay focused in a continuous process flow and keep pace within the work team
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle change
• Displayed sense of ownership in relation to attitude and actions, assignments and event outcomes Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.