Provide all administrative support for the Complex. Manages priorities including telephone coverage, scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars and handling business travel. Supports and reports to a Complex Manager.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide excellent telephone coverage including ability to manage priorities; handle urgent calls with professionalism and good judgment.
• Arrange large group meetings - schedule meetings with all parties; book meeting rooms and call-in numbers; arrange special meeting facilities; send meeting confirmation emails; prepare and distribute meeting materials.
• Maintain executive calendars; schedule/reschedule meetings.
• Handle business travel - book travel arrangements; coordinate out-of-town meeting schedules; prepare travel and expense reports.
• Maintain executive files - correspondence files; document files; personal office files. Handle executive mail - pre-sort and prioritize; respond to simple, immediate requests. Strong ability to write and prepare letters and presentations independently.
• Able to manage projects as necessary.
• Navigate firm - interface with various departments on behalf of executives to collect information, respond to requests, obtain service, etc.
• Miscellaneous support - including, but not limited to preparation of copies; ordering of supplies and maintaining supplies drawer; handling faxes; maintaining orderly, fully-functioning work area for executives and their staff.
Education and/or Experience
• College degree preferred
• 1-2 years of related experience
• Must be extremely well organized.
• Proficient with all office technology; advanced skills in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and follow-up
• Strong time management/prioritization skills and solid judgment
• Self-motivated, innovative, hard working individual, who can handle changing priorities and multiple tasks.
• Must be a customer service oriented, team-player eager to assist colleagues and members of the department at all levels.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.