This position reports to and supports the Global Human Resources (GHR) Business Control Executive. Responsibilities include implementing GHR department strategy including leading the GHR Privacy Office in developing and monitoring all privacy related policies and working closely with the Corporate Privacy Office to ensure we are in compliance and following the Corporate Privacy Office standards; developing delivering and monitoring the GHR information security program including compliance with Corporate Information Security (CIS) policies; developing the methodology to execute the Company's SOX compliance and self-testing program; and overall responsibility for the activities encompassed in our business continuity management program. The successful candidate will work closely with and engage in ongoing communication and reporting to GHR Management Team.
- \t\tWork closely with the Privacy Office and Legal department on matters of data protection local regulatory requirements data incidents and project related data requirements\t
- \t\tImplement and monitor new or revised policies and controls as described by Corporate Information Security Global Continuity Services and the Corporate Privacy Office; provide effective change management within GHR\t
- \t\tDevelop and deliver training and awareness of policies procedures standards and guidelines in partnership with Head of GHR Compliance\t
- \t\tWork across GHR Shared Services to determine impact and status of open audit deficiencies and lead remedial action plans\t
- \t\tParticipate in security reviews and support development of application and operational controls for new and emerging areas of risk\t
- \t\tLiaise across GHR COE's to ensure all vendors and corresponding applications comply with CIS policies;\t
- \t\tLead efforts to monitor compliance with SOX control objectives across GHR Shared Services analyzing current controls and suggesting improvement of identified process inefficiencies\t
- \t\tConduct business impact analyses and assist GHR to determine critical business processes identify acceptable recovery time periods and establish resources required for the successful resumption of business operations in the event of a disaster.\t
- \t\tAssure records required for recovery are identified and properly maintained. Coordinate the efforts of staff members in different functional areas in the development of procedures for the continuity of business processes in a disaster situation\t
- \t\tRepresent GHR on applicable committees as required to positively impact information security business continuity and SOX compliance requirements; anticipate internal and/or external business issues impacting areas of accountability; propose innovative solutions that support organization objectives\t
- \t\tThis position is located in Boston MA and will manage a team in Kansas City. Travel will be required.
- \t\tPrior managerial experience of people and global process is required\t
- \t\t10+ years operations and compliance/ audit experience with relevant knowledge of risk management data privacy information security system implementations business continuity and SOX controls\t
- \t\tHighly organized and detail-oriented with strong project management relationship management and communication skills\t
- \t\tCertified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) designation a plus and Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.