Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Compliance & Technology Integration (CTI) Manager, Health Care Compliance & Privacy (HCC&P) Global Operations. The position will be ideally based in Titusville or New Brunswick, NJ or Horsham, PA. Other NJ/PA locations may be considered.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Compliance & Technology Integration Manager is a core member of the HCC&P Center of Excellence group, reporting to the Senior Manager, Compliance & Technology Integration. The Manager is responsible for partnering with fellow Global Operations team members, the franchise/company HCC&P Officers, business stakeholders and Information Technology (IT) partners to develop and implement innovative solutions to support our monitoring, risk assessment, testing and external reporting initiatives. Candidate must demonstrate a strong relationship management background and experience partnering with business stakeholders and IT to translate business processes into system requirements. Systems may include databases, document management, data visualization, learning management and web-based communication. To be successful in this position, this individual must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment requiring proactive partnership with business and regulatory leads to identify compliance risks and implement innovative solutions.
The Compliance & Technology Integration Manager will:
• Provides subject matter expertise and input into the development of the annual HCC&P CTI portfolio plan, including special areas such as investigation and litigation-related programs
• Partners with internal HCC, Business Partners and IT to identify, develop and implement technology solutions to enhance data quality to drive monitoring and risk assessment programs across HCC&P, including the implementation of the enterprise PRIZMA aggregate spend and reporting tool. Work activities may include leading key work streams such as the Research and development Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS) module
• Provide process and business leadership on project teams in support of the HCC&P CTI portfolio. Activities include:
o Assesses and selects potential system platforms and capabilities for global deployment, as well as solutions that can address local regulatory requirements
o Partners with business stakeholders, operations team and IT to translate business processes into system requirements
o Manages the relationship with HCC&P Officers and business stakeholders, to continually assess and optimize the HCC&P systems portfolio
• Serves as a resource for users seeking to deploy and maximize the benefits of the various system applications and capabilities to increase HCC&P efficiencies. Drives day to day business results to include the coaching, training and development of staff
• Advises HCC&P leadership of environmental changes and trends in the information technology and regulatory environments and recommends potential responses and solutions
• Contributes to the strategic direction, strategic objectives and business plan for the HCC&P Global Operations Leadership Team
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s Degree is preferred. Process Excellence, PMP and/or SCCE certification is preferred
• A minimum of 8 years of working experience with 4 years in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device is required
• A minimum of 3 years of experience and demonstrated leadership with system configuration, implementation or deployment are required
• Experience working with, implementing and managing large scale or global systems such as transaction management, databases, web-based communication, learning and document management is required
• People management experience is preferred
• Experience working in a compliance function (regulatory, quality, finance, HCC) and/or with R&D teams preferred
• Cross-functional and/or cross-sector (Pharma, Medical Device, Consumer Healthcare) experience preferred
• Experience leading in a multi-national environment preferred
• Knowledge of privacy regulations, HCC/fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; FCPA, financial or auditing practices is preferred
• Demonstrated quantitative analytical or statistical skills are required
• Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external customers and successfully manage multiple critical time-sensitive projects simultaneously
• Must be able to be based at Titusville or New Brunswick, NJ or Horsham, PA and travel 15% of the time to domestic and international destinations
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)Job Function
Health Care Compliance