Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. General Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operations within the Sub-Vendor Program Office, the Compliance Coordinator will be responsible for the vetting of third party vendors, the processing of backgrounds and drug test notification, verification of results, communication with partners in the field and vendors, vendor performance communication, and other compliance related items necessary for TEKsystems to adhere to client service agreements. Responsibilities Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Education and/or Experience:
- Communicate with Sub-Vendors on a daily basis via phone and email to collect all necessary documentation during the vendor vetting process
- Work closely with background department on the adjudication of drug and background results
- Partner with the Account Compliance Department to resolve compliance issues and/or understand customer compliance requirements
- Support field offices with problem resolution and education of Sub-Vendor processes and/or workflow
- Audit vendor documentation ensuring that it meets all requirements
- Upload all documents onto SharePoint and ensure all forms are updated daily
- Review Drug and Background Site to confirm the appropriate documents are collected for specific customers
- Involvement in the continual development of audit and compliance processes
- Communicate to Sub-Vendor program stakeholders pertinent issues or information
- Assistance in developing and running regular and ad hoc reports
- Ability to utilize the Fieldglass system to communicate with vendors and generate work orders
- Continual follow-up on vendor Visa documentation with DHS Verification requirements
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or an Associate's degree with equivalent work experience required
- Microsoft Office advanced experience - use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated skill in time management, organization and communication
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong ability to delegate tasks and manage timelines
- Clear and direct written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Team Oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.