Prudential seeks a highly motivated professional for the role of Compliance Manager supporting the global Compliance Risk Assessment program. This exciting position provides a tremendous opportunity to learn about different Prudential’s businesses, as well as interact with all levels including senior management, within the Business Unit and Corporate Center Compliance teams throughout the Enterprise. The Compliance Department is actively building its competency in behavioral compliance which will represent a key competency as we continue to collaborate with business partners across the enterprise.
This position is part of the Compliance Risk Assessment team within Corporate Compliance – Center Led Compliance organization and will report to the Director of Compliance Risk Assessments.
This role will work with Compliance personnel across Prudential, the successful candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the coordination of the compliance risk assessment process, which involves activities such as:
- Understanding stakeholder risk assessment needs, training them, managing expectations, and prioritizing deliverables
- performing oversight and monitoring of assessments for consistent application of assessment methodology
- ensuring the timely review/completion of assessments
- preparing and reviewing risk assessment results and identification of trends, patterns
- collaborating with Compliance Technology and Analytics as well as LCBE Technology to implement changes
- Partnering with the other Control Functions, assist in developing a coordinated common process and standards related to risk assessments
- Working with other Governance partners in Corporate Compliance, contributing to development and dissemination of standards related to Issues Management and assessment of Compliance topics
- Partnering with technology personnel to build business requirements and support of design and testing phases
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.