Seeking a full time Compliance Officer/Analyst with these 'must have' skills:
1. 1-5 yrs. Manual QA testing/reporting experience in an operational risk/audit environment (Financial/Mortgage experience preferred)
2. Must be able to write test scripts in EXCEL
3. Strong communication - ability to work with Business units to understand internal processes and to design testing protocols to validate internal business processes
The QA Analyst ensures that the business meets regulatory and investor/guarantor guidelines. The QA Analyst evaluates phone calls between team members, consumers, and third parties to ensure that internal policies, state and federal laws and regulations, investor/guarantor requirements and business objectives are met. The QA Analyst maintains deep knowledge of the business processes, changes to existing regulations and new regulations and requirements being implemented.
The position collaborates with the line of business; management team to implement successful action plans that improve overall quality metrics and ensure compliance with federal regulations and investor/guarantor requirements, thereby resolving delinquency and providing excellent customer service. The QA Analyst reports to the QA Manager.
- Monitor outbound/inbound calls from relevant Business Units and Departments.
- Perform ongoing, structured, and rigorous testing of key procedures and controls within all business units.
- Working with the QA Manager, develop, draft and implement new testing scripts.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of key indicators to detect and research unexplained variances which may be indicative of quality control issues.
- Remain cognizant of relevant QA policies and procedures.
- Performs processes used for sample selection.
- Contributes to reporting to first-line-management and other interested parties (e.g. Business Unit Risk Managers, QC, and Internal Audit).
- Performs effective root cause analysis and follow-up on corrective actions.
- Interpret regulatory requirements and investor guidelines and manage a tracking/reporting mechanism to periodically communicate results and opportunities identified.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures on all Federal and state laws, investor/guarantor requirements and business policies and procedures.
- Support the QA Manager in maintaining a repository of business/process guidelines and fraud trends to be used as a reference tool for others within organization.
- Review processes in various servicing departments for quality and compliance.
- Provide quality monitoring reports.
- Develop best practices to resolve delinquencies and deficiencies and meet regulatory compliance.
- Stay abreast of policy and regulatory changes to maintain subject matter expertise.
- Support the QA Manager in developing, maintaining, and ensuring accuracy of policies and procedures.Work with department managers to ensure current policies are in place and accurate.
- Maintain procedure manual.
1. 2-3 years of relevant experience (Quality Assurance, Quality Control, auditing, credit or data analysis, loan processing, mortgage banking, or financial institution) and knowledge of sound risk management practices for mortgage servicing functions.
2. Demonstrated understanding of risk management and internal control principles.
3. Experience reviewing processes, data, phone calls or documents with a strong attention to detail.
4. Experience interpreting rules/guidelines and applying them appropriately to make decision.
5. Ability to facilitate training materials.
6. Excellent customer service skills.
7. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
8. Excellent problem resolution and organizational skills.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.