Under general supervision of the Compliance Manager or the Regulatory Compliance Manager or other management-level position in the facility, assists in all aspects of the Distribution Center's regulatory compliance efforts and procedures. Assists in establishing and promoting the maintenance of a safe, accident free, and healthy working environment. This position is categorized as compliance critical and, as such, requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division, corporate and regulatory requirements. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Monitors the overall compliance program at the operating level and works closely with the Compliance Manager the Regulatory Compliance Manager.
- Assists in reviewing and releasing C2 orders, reviews blanks for completeness after they have been filled.
- Assists in counting and verification of inventory.
- Tracks and maintains records as per regulatory requirements.
- Control Drug Substance report/ packing slip review.
- Scans and/or files courier proof of deliveries for the division.
- Updates customer licensing
- Assists in formulating general safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal OSHA regulations.
- Consults with all departments on the design and use of equipment, fire prevention, and safety program.
- Inspects facility to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards; recommends corrective measures.
- Assists in keeping associates abreast of the dangers of working with hazardous substances.
- Participates in the investigation of accidents and work-related injuries.
- Assists with the coordination of training programs that will increase safe practices and safety consciousness, DEA and OSHA training for Distribution Center associates.
- Maintains compliance, safety, and security files.
- Conducts internal audits to ensure compliance with DEA, DOT, OSHA, and PDMA regulations.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and DEA regulations.
- Records daily warehouse temperature readings and reviews forklift inspection sheets.
- Assists with maintenance of the Distribution Center's MSDS files.
- Brings potential diversion activities and security breaches to the attention of the Compliance Coordinator or the Regulatory Compliance Manager; identifies areas of vulnerability and proposes reconciliation procedures.
- Acts as liaison between customer service and internal compliance requirements.
- Operates as liaison between corporate associates and Federal, State and local regulatory agencies.
- Establishes and promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.
- Maintains all compliance, safety records and security files for the Distribution Center.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two year Associate's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education; normally requires one (1) to two (2) years directly related experience. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance regulations
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulatory agencies
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good mathematical skill
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to follow and interpret government regulatory requirements and changes
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.