Description Intuit is looking for an innovative Compliance Specialist to execute core anti-money laundering (AML) and Anti-Terrorist Financing (ATF) compliance processes. This role reports to the Senior Compliance Manager for AML/ATF, and works closely with business and process owners to achieve a sustainable compliance environment that demonstrates adherence to regulatory and contractual obligations, provides the ability to deter the use of our products and services in terrorists financing and money laundering activities, and minimizes the potential for financial losses, increased legal or compliance expenses, and reputational risk to Intuit. Primary Duties and Responsibilities include
- Supports development, implementation and sustainability of AML/ATF compliance program including KYC and AML Transaction Monitoring
- Perform enhanced due diligence (EDD) on higher risk customers including politically exposed persons (PEPs)
- Resolve negative news alerts; assess potential risks during customer lifecycle
- Execute periodic KYC reviews, including review of changes to merchant KYC elements, and request additional KYC data if necessary/resubmit to UW or other teams as appropriate
- Work with Decision Science, Risk Data and other teams as appropriate to develop and improve reporting/metrics/KPIs, and to assist with developing, testing, and implementing rules
- Review external and internal data to determine and develop additional KYC and EDD requirements, and to develop new reports and rules for monitoring customers
- Participate or lead projects and initiatives in scope for Compliance as owner, contributor or stakeholder
- BA/BS degree required. CAMS certification a plus.
- Minimum of 4+ years of subject matter and process compliance experience in financial services, including AML experience.
- Proven ability to collaborate with team members and business partners to solve problems, effect positive change and produce results.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced, rapid change environment to produce results.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Business Analyst Senior Business Systems Analyst - HR Technology Senior Change Manager Senior Systems Engineer Finance Systems Process Architect See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.