Posted: December 13, 2016
Reference ID: 1810681614
Belimo is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company's core business.
The Assembler responsibilities support the Production Made-to-Stock and Made-to-Order Assembly Departments to insure efficiencies of all required processes.
COMPANY'S MISSION AND VALUES
The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Company's Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The Assembler reports directly to the Group Leader and bears full responsibility for agreed up goals and objectives.
• Responsible for accurately picking necessary parts for production orders.
• Assemble, check and package sub-components and finished products according to instruction, production order, work and inspection instructions as well as drawings in a quality and schedule-minded fashion.
• Execute special tasks within the assembly process.
• Mount items necessary for fulfilling the assembly orders of sub-components and finished products.
• Maintain order at the workplace, in the storage locations, and in rooms of general use.
• Temporary assignments as floater in different assembly teams.
• Cooperation within assembly team.
• Perform computer and administrative work such as order printing, label creation, order confirmation and tracking.
• Coordinate transport arrangements with Shipping.
• Priorities and arrange Production Papers and Pick List based on commitment level to customers.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Forward thinking with good time management skills
• Prior assembly and/or Manufacturing experience desirable
• Average manual dexterity (Hand to eye coordination)
• Mechanical ability necessary
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Operate manufacturing equipment and simple electronic test equipment
We offer competitive salary & an excellent benefits package including performance bonus & an outstanding 401K Plan. Belimo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply or call 775.332.5736